The Grand at Olde
Tennis Court Rules
Hours 8AM to 10PM
- Only Grand at Olde Carrollwood residents and
invited guests (3 guests per unit) are to use the tennis
- A "recreation pass" must be kept with
all residents when at any facility, pool or tennis courts and you must
be able to show this pass any time you are requested to do so.
- Tennis Courts are available on first come,
first play basis and cannot be reserved.
- Only tennis shoes or rubber soled shoes allowed
on tennis court.
- No other games are to be played on tennis
courts (no football, no tag games, no other games). The tennis courts
are for tennis only.
- No vehicles, including bicycles, skateboards or
any type of scooters.
- No skating, inline skates, wheelies, indoor
skates or any other type of skates or shoes with wheels attached.
- Do not use loud, abusive or improper language
on or near the tennis courts.
- Players are to remove all litter from the
courts after completion of play, close the gates and turn the lights
- Please respect your neighbors and the residents
of our community and treat all other residents as you want to be
- Association has the right to deny use of the
tennis courts to anyone at any time.
Use of the tennis courts are at
your own risk
Please do not leave the tennis
court lights on after 10PM