SUN ROOM/BALCONY RULES
OPEN 7 DAYS WEEKLY from 8AM to 10PM
1. Exclusive use or rental of the sunroom or balcony is not permitted.
2. Parties are allowed in the sunroom; however, parties are not allowed on the balcony.
3. Provide the date and time of a party to the property manager to prevent simultaneous parties.
4. Another resident may use the sunroom at the same time.
5. Audio player volume may not disturb surrounding residents.
6. The sunroom is an integral part of the swimming pool area and the following pool rules apply:
under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
b. No wrestling, horseplay or running in the sunroom or on the balcony.
c. No yelling, screaming or fighting.
d. Do not climb or stand on tables or chairs.
e. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult to use the balcony stairs or balcony.
f. Do not hang or climb on balcony railing.
g. Do not sit or lean on balcony railing or allow anyone to sit or lean on railing.
h. Glass is allowed in sunroom only; do not take glass outside of sunroom into the pool/balcony area.
i. No smoking in the sunroom or on the balcony.
j. Please dry off before entering the sunroom to avoid dripping on the floor.
k. Please respect your fellow residents and leave the sunroom clean and as you found it.
l. Place garbage/trash in either the sunroom or pool receptacles.
m. Sunroom capacity is 15 persons.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE ABOVE AS NECESSARY.
Revised and adopted by Board of Directors, March 17, 2010