The Grand at Old
Grill and Picnic Area Rules
- Grill/Picnic/Pool area is open from
8AM TO 10PM
- There are no reservations. First come,
first serve. No one is allowed to sit for over 15 minutes to save a
table or grill for a party.
- Confine your party to one grill and
one picnic table. The picnic and grill area must be shared.
- Leave the grill clean and ready for
the next resident's use. Clean the tables and pick up all the debris
from the ground.
- No Smoking in the pool and picnic
- No glass bottles, glasses, plates
allowed in this area for safety. Plastic only.
- There are garbage cans provided for
general trash, but for health and insect control, please do not place
uneaten food or diapers inside trash containers.
- No wrestling, horseplay or running in
this area. No yelling, screaming or fighting.
- Control your children and restrain
them from being a nuisance. Require your children to follow the rules.
- Do not climb or stand on tables or
chairs. Do not sit on the tables.
- No audio players with the volume loud
enough to bother other residents in the grill/picnic/pool area or
those residents living in close proximity to the area. If requested,
please turn the volume down or use earphones.
reserves the right to deny the use of this area to anyone at any time.
USE OF THESE FACILITIES
ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK