- Blinds must be horizontal slat type
- Blinds to be made of Faux wood, PVC
vinyl. Faux wood blinds are resistant to moisture and may be used on
screened and enclosed lanais. Faux wood blinds are mainly available
in 2" slats.
- White Only
- Blinds must be able to be fastened
at the bottom to eliminate blowing in the wind.
- No Vertical blinds allowed except
those grandfathered in by this date March 19, 2008.
- No roll up blinds
- No shades
- No shutters
- If any blinds are used, the entire
upper area of the lanai (screened or glass) must have blinds.
Placing a blind in just one area of a lanai is not permitted.
- All blinds in the lanai (screened
areas, glassed areas and doors) are to be the same type, style and
white in color.
- Blinds cannot be damaged, dented,
rusted or broken.
- Blinds must hang properly i.e. not
loose, uneven or unattached.